SunFlour Pancake & Waffle Mix | Low Carb, High Protein | Full of Fiber | Gluten & Nut Free | Low Glycemic
No one should be deprived of pancakes...the glorious American tradition. And we know you'll flip over our tasty pancake mix. Yes, they do make light and fluffy pancakes but they're also packed solid with nutritious (plant-based), gluten-free goodness.
Whether you are just trying to cut back on carbs, hitting weight loss hard, or needing a delicious gluten-free alternative, our pancake mix has you covered.
Packed with 13g Plant Protein and 4g Fiber, you’ll feel full and satisfied for hours between meals.
Serving size: 3 pancakes (1/3 cup mix)
Servings per bag: about 6 (18 pancakes)
Bag Contains: 10.5 oz, 298g mix
Allergen Free: No Gluten, Grain, Wheat, Nuts, Peanuts, Dairy, Soy, GMO
Why You Should Never Live Life Again Without This:
- BRINGING THE YUM BACK TO BREAKFAST: Our pancakes taste just like a buttery stack of grandma's pancakes. Now you don't have to compromise taste for performance. Yes, you can have both (psst...no one has to know they're this healthy).
- NATURALLY GLUTEN FREE: No gluten and no added preservatives on this steamy short stack. Our low carb mix is plant-based with all-natural protein and clean ingredients (you can actually understand).
- LESS CARB & LOW GLYCEMIC: Our pancake mix is a great choice when you want a tasty, classic favorite without feeling the guilt. We use a low glycemic, organic coconut palm sugar to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- FULL OF ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Because our pancake mix is Powered by SunFlour, you will also benefit from the 13 Essential Vitamins and Minerals that support your immunity, cardiovascular system and promote longevity.
- LOADED WITH PLANT PROTEIN, FIBER, and MICRONUTRIENTS: SunFlour Pancake Mix is friendly toward many dietary preferences including Gluten Free, High Protein/Low Carb, Nut Free, Diabetic, Vegan and Vegetarian, and is an amazing source of natural plant protein and fiber. Not only will these satisfy you for hours, but they also help maintain healthy muscle and aid in healthy digestion. Don't forget these pancakes are also packed with essential to health micronutrients!
- READY IN MINUTES: You'll be amazed how quickly you can go from package opening to a hot, healthy breakfast. Just add eggs, milk, and butter for fluffy pancakes that won't break the diet. Or, for breakfasts on the run, make them ahead and freeze them. They will be ready whenever you are!
VERSATILE: This delicious mix not only makes impressive pancakes, but can also be used to make scones, waffles, muffins, and even doughnuts...check out our recipes for even more ideas!
Ingredients: SunFlour® (flour from sunflower seeds, sorghum flour, organic coconut palm sugar, potato starch, tapioca starch, baking powder, natural vanilla flavor, salt.
All of our products are powered by SunFlour®; a patent-pending, nutritious alternative to any flour.
You'll never know that it's completely Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, High in Protein and Packed with Fiber and Healthy Fats. Sound too good to be true? Think again.
With SunFlour, you can turn your favorite gluten and grain free baked good into a nutrition powerhouse!
Substitute over half the flour in your traditional gluten free mix and improve the taste and texture, while meeting your daily protein and fiber requirements. SunFlour has up to 75% fewer carbohydrates than traditional and gluten free flours, so your waist will love it too.
SunFlour has more protein than any other seed, nut, or grain and 25% more protein than meat!
If you are eating Keto or Paleo, try substituting SunFlour for almond flour or coconut flour. It can be used 100% in low carb/high protein recipes and is a perfect allergen free alternative to nut flours--you get all the nutritional benefits of nuts and more!
Plant based SunFlour tastes mild so you'll never know you're eating sunflower seeds whether it's in a bread, cracker, cookie, smoothie or veggie burger!
Perfect for Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Allergen Free and Vegan Baking
Tons of Plant-Sourced Protein & Fiber
Get all the details right here!
Shipping Rates: Buy More, Save More!
order up to $ 24.99 = $5.99
order $25 - $74.99 = $8.99
order $75 or more = FREE SHIPPING
Please note that shipping rates are calculated on the order amount after any discounts are applied.
Standard & Expedited Service
We ship via USPS, using priority ground service. Depending on where you live, standard ship times are 2-5 days. We will do our best to process your order quickly, but please note we cannot guarantee ship times, especially now as COVID-19 has put a strain on the shipping system nation-wide.
If you would like expedited services, please call us with your request (at 636-273-9741) prior to ordering and we'll do our best to see if we can help. We do not offer expedited shipping at checkout and may be unable to change shipping methods once you have placed your order. Please call us first (do not email) if expedited shipping is important to you.